Whale Creek Marina supports following the rules when fishing and boating. Below are links to the current New Jersey Department of Fish and Wildlife regulations, as well as the Saltwater Recreational Registry.
Please note, as of 2010 fishermen must be registered on both the federal and NJ registries! If you have a saltwater recreational fishing license or registration from any state (except Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or the U.S.V.I.), you are AUTOMATICALLY registered on the federal registry. The New Jersey registry is free and easy to do online.
- 2016 New Jersey State Division of Fish and Wildlife Regulations Page
- 2016 New Jersey Recreational Regs Summary Sheet
- 2016 Marine Issue of the Fish & Wildlife Digest
- Federal Saltwater Angler Registry (automatically registered with fishing license)
- NJ Saltwater Recreational Registry (free to register – no $15 fee)
- NJ Saltwater Registry Info